A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Blanket of White






I've been missing in action for a while. It may not even look like a hint of Spring is near but the blanket of white comes and goes in Upstate NY. While the gardens are still tucked in, I'm gaining momentum in my studio to unfold my ideas into Spring items for my shop.





I've been just a little busy lately and spending time with this little guy who inspires me to not only dream and create a little better
but be better.

No comments: