A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Thursday, December 18, 2014

Painting Pink

Vintage Santa Hand Painted in pink. Only one like him this year and he's sold!
 
If you like soft pastels in Pink, Mint Green and Snowy White
available for 2014 is my
Snow Family of 3
Merry Christmas from New York ~ Where I count on a White Christmas
 

No comments: