A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Friday, March 11, 2011

Check out this lovely garden outside of Boston, Mass. LOVE all the color! I particularly was drawn to this garden since I like the English type with loads of perennials and pops of "hot" color. The blue roof birdhouse is a nice classic design ~ always adds interest to the design and to feathered visitors. A new birdhouse is on my to do list this Spring since our Winter took its toll on mine. Love the turquoise roof! Be sure to click on all 13 pages. There are many rooms and great ideas
http://www.gardendesign.com/places/my-garden-color-massachusetts?pnid=121615#gallery-content

No comments: