A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring and Ballet Pink and French Knot Rosebuds

There is something about smocking and pastel pink and French knot rosebuds that warms me inside. Could be because I swoon over the techniques of days gone by, or maybe it just takes me back to my ballet shoes. Whatever it may be, Spring is here for sure this week and I am preparing for my favorite time of the year. May the Lord bless you on this Monday, in every small task you may undertake today.

This little dress has been sold

No comments: