A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Imagery by Kimberly

I adore this photo that was taken by a special photographer whose blog inspires me every time I go to it. This photo holds even more significance to me today since these are the colors of my son's wedding. Kimberly, did you know that your snapshot secretly touched me. Shades of green and the perfection of purple have always had places in my gardens and my heart. This June will be forever remembered in shades of whites, greens, and heavenly purple for they will color the wedding of our son and his bride. Life changes are sweet and when you look to His creation, they are selected if we just take notice. Thank you Kimberly for noticing. http://deardaisycottage.typepad.com/imagery_by_kimberly/page/2/

No comments: