A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My idea of a Dream Home

http://brookegiannetti.typepad.com/velvet_and_linen/2009/02/my-home.html

I've scoured many wonderful & talented Designer's blogs hoping to find the style that makes me swoon!! This designer's home surely does it for me. Not only is it full of great architecture and windows, but the interior is a soft neutral palette that is done with perfection. I love it because it combines cottage beach with French provincial  & Swedish simplicity~ the artist's creativity is everywhere!
_MG_1263
http://brookegiannetti.typepad.com/.a/6a00e554d7b8278833011168678c44970c-pi
Every square inch of this home is thoughtful & beautiful.

No comments: