A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Friday, July 17, 2015

Saratoga's Adelphi

It's been a delightful and busy Summer for the Mr. and me. We love Central New York and have gathered so many memories from every place within 250 miles of where we live. Saratoga isn't just for horse racing, but for just about every kind of muse. Great place for fine dining or cupcake eating , shopping, every kind of music, sidewalk entertainment, ballet (of course), antiquing ...


just a great town ~

for the designer or the artist in you that you didn't know you were


and did I say....shopping?!


oh my... best dress and shoes I snatched up in a long time. 

No comments: